- In November 2017, Suntec became one of the 2017 special fund for foreign trade and economic development (trade in services) to support enterprises.
- August 2017 Suntec had been awarded the title of "2017 Pudong New Area foreign trade innovation model company", and invited by "All in Bloom" program producer to make a recording of company speech on East Finance and Economics・Pudong Channel.
- May 2017 Suntec will annouce a 64bit IVI platform.
- June 2015 Suntec gained CMMI Level 3 certification.
- October 2014 Suntec announced the plan of the next generation Linux based IVI platform iAuto 2.0, which support distributed hardware architecture.
- May 2013 Suntec announce its first generation Linux based IVI platform, iAuto 1.0.
- April 2013 Suntec joined Linux Foundation as Silver Member.
Suntec has joined Linux Foundation, and become a Silver member since 2013. We will contribute Linux community and accelerate the growth of Linux in Automotive industry.
Being an active part of the development of infotainment system for automotive industry, Suntec will release an Automotive solution in the near future. We consider ourselves as a main stakeholder of Automotive Linux and play a key role of Linux ecosystem.
- May 2013 Suntec becomes the member of Automotive Grade Linux Group.
Suntec has joined Expert Group of the Automotive Grade Linux project, and we aimed to develop a full-featured Infotainment System for next generation cars.
- April 2013 Suntec released iAuto Cloud Service and "P-drive"
app solution for Pioneer Electronics.
Suntec has become the only supplier of Mobile Navigation App which will be pre-installed on Pioneer's smartphone. Pioneer Electronics rebranded the App as "P-drive" in China market. Suntec has provided both application and cloud services infrastructure.
The "P-drive" app will become Pioneer's premium choice for navigation software on mobile platform in China.
May 31, 2017 Suntec will attend Automotive Linux Summit in Tokyo as Platinum Sponsor and a 64bit IVI platform will be announced.
October 7, 2014 Suntec attended CEATEC Japan with the release candidate of iAuto 1.0 and announced the plan of the next generation Linux based IVI platform iAuto 2.0, which support distributed hardware architecture.
July 1, 2014 Suntec attended Automotive Linux Summit in Tokyo as Platinum Sponsor.
May 27, 2013 Suntec attended Automotive Linux Summit in Tokyo as Platinum Sponsor. Suntec's first generation Linux based IVI platform, iAuto 1.0, was announced.
May 27 2013 Suntec will join Automotive Linux Summit in Tokyo. Our booth location: #18, #19
June 5 2013 Suntec will join Telematics Detroit 2013 in Novi Michigan U.S.A. Our booth location: #112, #113
For PR enquiries, please contact
+86 21 6473 9882